- Classical Name:
- (Vietnamese) Cinnamon Bark
Cinnamomum loureirii bark 肉桂
- Herbs Favored by the Sichuan Fire Spirit School to Support the Yang (扶陽)
- Organic, soluble quinoa powder
- Growing Location:
- Vietnam (cultivated in near wild conditions), on the border near Yunnan, China
- Traditional Preparation:
- Made from the bark of Vietnamese cinnamon (favored by the Fire Spirit School of Chinese herbalism), a species more potent than the commonly used Chinese cinnamon.
PRACTITIONERS: Login to place an order and access the full website. Don't have an account?
Register for a free one.
PATIENTS: Find a practitioner who uses Classical Pearls products.