SALES POLICIES, ORDERS, RETURNS, SHIPPING, AND RESALE
Classical Pearls sells exclusively to licensed healthcare professionals for resale to their patients and clients, and to students of accredited medical institutions for personal use only. Practitioners with licenses in the following professions (or students of these professions) meet our qualifications:
- Acupuncture/Chinese Medicine
- Naturopathic Doctor
- Medical Doctor
- Osteopathic Doctor
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician's Assistant
Practitioners in a field not listed above may still qualify for a student level account if they have completed coursework in Chinese herbal medicine training. In these instances, we make considerations on a case by case basis. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
We must verify your credentials as a licensed healthcare professional or student before filling your order. Note that your account may be active, but not yet approved for purchasing. If you are logged in to your account but cannot purchase products, contact Customer Service to verify that your credentials were received.
Verify Your Credentials
For licensed healthcare professionals, we require a scanned or faxed copy of your medical license to verify your credentials. For students, we require a scanned or faxed copy of your student enrollment card, ID, or diploma.
After you have registered for an account, please fax or email your license or student enrollment credentials as an attachment.
For California acupuncturists, and any other professionals prohibited from copying their license due to state regulations, send us a copy of your driver's license or other valid ID. This allows us to verify your identity and medical license online.
Ordering and Payments
Orders can be placed here on our website, with the ability to ship to multiple recipients. This "drop shipment" feature is helpful for practitioners with patients who cannot travel easily, and generally improves patient compliance.
We accept all forms of credit and debit cards, and use the highest level of encryption protocols on our secure website. We do not store your payment information in our system or at our office. Only you have access to your payment information on our securely hosted website. Your personal information is safe and secure with us!
Call to place your order in person. We are open Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm (US, Pacific Time). If you reach our voicemail, it means we are assisting other customers. We will return your call as soon as possible, usually in the same business day.
FAX or Email
We accept orders via fax or email attachment using a downloadable order form. Current prices are reflected on the website and the order form. Also add your payment information to the order form in the space provided. We shred all forms after orders are fulfilled. We do not store payment information in our office and do not have access to it.
Herb prices are occasionally subject to dramatic shifts due to market and climate conditions. This is especially true for the organic and wild-crafted specialty materials that Classical Pearls utilizes whenever possible. Classical Pearls therefore reserves the right to adjust its pricing as needed and without notice.
A 10% volume discount plus free shipping is available for orders totaling over $1,000. Discount is automatically added during the checkout process. Free shipping is only available on orders shipping within the United States.
International Ordering Policies
Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
We ship to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand from our office in the United States. Shipping costs vary. Select your country during the checkout process and the accurate real-time shipping cost will be displayed.
Europe and the United Kingdom
If you are a practitioner in Europe or the United Kingdom but need to ship orders to the United States, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at +1 (001) 503-695-2985 and we will give you access to online ordering in these regions or fulfill your order by phone or email.
If you are a practitioner currently in Europe or the United Kingdom and are ordering to ship to you or a patient in Europe or the United Kingdom, please contact one of our distributors in Europe.
Distribution in Europe
Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas requires that its products be sold in compliance with the following Resale Policy.
Customers who fail to comply with this Resale Policy may face immediate termination of their account and/or further legal action.
- As a customer, you agree to only sell Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas products to your patients, with whom you must maintain a practitioner/patient relationship. Students of accredited medical colleges may only purchase Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas for personal use and are limited to the quantity of products they can order.
- As a customer Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas, you agree to not resell our products to other businesses or entities (including other healthcare providers) or to the general public without express written consent from us.
- Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas products shall not be offered for sale via third party website (e.g. Amazon), an e-commerce website that you or your business maintain, or through a retail storefront except to your patients as specified above. If products are offered for sale to your patients through an e-commerce website or retail storefront, all information about the products (including pricing information) must be restricted solely to said patients by using a secure and protected customer area with login credentials.
- As a customer of Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas, you agree to not advertise or publicly display any pricing or clinical information about the Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas products. Nor shall any images, documents, or information obtained directly from Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas or from the website of Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas be displayed publicly.
It is fully at the discretion of Classical Pearls Herbal Formulas to choose whom we sell to. This version of the resale policy is effective immediately.
Policy Updated: July 7, 2021
Shipping and Returns
We ship orders Monday through Friday. If your order is received in our office before 1:00 pm (US Pacific Time), it will usually ship that day.
- Free shipping on all orders over $250 being shipped within the United States
- 10% discount and free shipping on orders over $1000
- Orders containing up to 25 bottles will ship USPS Priority Mail (even those that qualify for free shipping)
- Orders containing over 25 bottles will ship UPS Ground
NOTE: If your order is over $250, the shipping charge will disappear on your order after entering your shipping and billing address during the checkout process.
To request a different shipping service, please call to place your order.
Due to US Food and Drug Administration regulations we only accept returns on goods that are received in damaged condition or shipped to you in error. If your package arrives in damaged condition, please call us immediately while preserving the packaging materials, as a UPS or USPS representative may need to inspect the package.
Call us to obtain a return authorization before shipping goods back to us. Once you have received your return authorization, you can mail the merchandise with a copy of the original invoice to:
CLASSICAL PEARLS HERBAL FORMULAS
4203 SE HAWTHORNE BLVD, SUITE B
PORTLAND, OR 97215
When the authorized return shipment arrives in our office, a credit will be applied to your account.