Jump to Product and Clinical Questions:
Shipping and Ordering Questions:
- Are there a minimum number of bottles needed to place an order? No - there is no minimum to order; however, our shipping rates are based on the state we are shipping to and the number of bottles ordered. Domestic orders (within the US) over $250 receive free shipping. Typically, it is more cost effective to order in larger quantities.
- Do you offer volume discounts (discounts for larger orders)? Yes - domestic orders over $1,000 qualify for a 10% discount as well as Free Shipping. Free Shipping orders over 25 bottles will be sent by UPS Ground. International orders that exceed $1,000 still qualify for a 10% discount.
- When will my order ship? If your order is received before 1pm PST on a normal business day, we guarantee it will ship on that day. If received after 1pm PST, we will make every effort to ship the same day. If this is not possible, your order will shipped the next business day.
- How long will it take to receive my order? USPS Priority Mail typically takes 1-4 business days to arrive, depending on your location. All orders ship from Portland, Oregon, so West Coast orders will arrive sooner than East Coast orders. Orders over 25 bottles are sent via UPS Ground, which can take up to 7 calendar days to reach the East Coast.
- How will my order be shipped? Most orders ship via USPS Priority Mail. Orders over 25 bottles that qualify for Free Shipping are sent via UPS Ground. If you require expedited shipping, please contact us directly by phone to place your order as there are often multiple options and price structures to choose from. Our phone number is (503) 695-2985.
- Can I have products sent directly to patients? Yes - "drop shipments" are available. When shipping directly to your patient, we will include a packing slip that will document the product and quantity ordered; however, pricing is not disclosed. Shipping charges will apply for each address you ship to in an order.
- Do you accept returns?Generally, no - due to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, we cannot resell any products which are returned to us. Therefore, we only accept returns if there is a product quality issue or if you receive the wrong item. Please contact us via email or phone if you have any issues requiring a return or refund.
Product and Clinical Questions:
- Who do I contact if I have specific questions about using your products like patient case questions or treatment protocols etc? The best way to contact us about specific product questions is to email Product Support using the contact form on this page (Product Support in the dropdown menu). This email address is serviced by qualified practitioners who work closely with Dr. Fruehauf and have extensive experience using Classical Pearls products. You can expect a reply within 48 hours, but we generally respond to inquiries sooner.
- Why do the capsules look "clumped" or why are the capsules a different color from the last bottle I used? Since we have made a conscious effort to keep our products as pure as possible, we do not add any anti-caking agents or excipients to the herbal extracts in our formulas. We add a tiny amount of carefully sourced bentonite clay at the time of encapsulations to allow the powder to go through the automatic encapsulating machines. Without the anti-caking agents (like silica dioxide, maltodextrin or starches), the powder has a strong tendency to "clump" or get sticky. As the powder starts to return to this natural state, it gets darker in color. You can be certain that there is no chance of products getting mixed up - we perform identity testing on the products at multiple points in the production cycle (including a final test after bottling!) Also, please know that this is purely an aesthetic issue - there is no decrease in efficacy or potency when the powder changes form.
- What does the date on the bottom of the bottle indicate? The date printed on the bottom of the bottle is the Manufacturing Date (when the bottle was produced). This is not an expiration date. We guarantee the full potency of our products for 5 years from this date. For more information click here to see our full statement.
- Are these formulas safe to take during pregnancy? This is a complicated question to ask. We always recommend that you talk with your practitioner if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. They are the best resource for helping you decide if you should take herbs. It is important to note that we can never guarantee the safety of an herb or formula during pregnancy. However, we have some general guidelines that can be helpful in considering whether to prescribe formulas during pregnancy. While it is true that what benefits the mother will benefit the child, it is generally best to exercise caution and prescribe child-like dose to pregnant or breastfeeding women. Exceptions are women whose symptoms worsen when the dosage is decreased – it is generally safe to assume that pregnant or breastfeeding women (and their children) who feel better on higher dosages will not be negatively affected by them.
- How can I learn more about the Classical Pearls products? Please see our Training page for more ideas and links to educational opportunities.
- How do I get a copy of the Clinical Reference Guide? We are currently updating and expanding the Clinical Reference Guide, so we don't have a print copy available. However, if you have a current account with us feel free to email us at email@example.com to request a PDF copy of the Clinical Reference Guide.