Fuzi (Black) (Zhi) 5:1
- Classical Name:
- Aconite accessory root, prepared and unpeeled
Aconiti Radix lateralis preparata
Aconitum carmichaelii lateral root cured (制) 附子 (黑)
- Herbs Favored by the Sichuan Fire Spirit School to Support the Yang (扶陽)
- Organic, soluble quinoa powder
- Growing Location:
- Jiangyou in Sichuan Province (China)
- Traditional Preparation:
- Soaked and rinsed multiple times to remove 100% of the natural brining agents, pressure steamed; no application of commonly used chemicals such as hydrochloric acid and sulphur. [Clinical Note: Not removing the peel produces a more potent aconite tha
PRACTITIONERS: Login to place an order and access the full website. Don't have an account?
Register for a free one.
PATIENTS: Find a practitioner who uses Classical Pearls products.