Need help with understanding the Classical Pearls formulas?
We are constantly developing new resources to help practitioners learn to achieve better results by broadening their understanding of Chinese herbal medicine. Here are some resources in place to help you along the way:
- Instructional Videos - did you know there are videos about each Classical Pearls formula located on the individual product pages? Please note that you must be logged in as a practitioner or student to view these)
- Webinars - Dr Heiner Fruehauf has recorded many webinars about Chinese medicine. Most of these webinars contain amazing clinical information about how to use the Classical Pearls formulas. The webinars can be found on Healthy Seminars. Besides gaining clinical insights, you can also earn CEU credits through these webinars.
- ClassicalChineseMedicine.org - This website reflects the voices of an international movement seeking to honour and restore the classical origins of Chinese medicine. This site features articles, lectures, and practical demonstrations by Heiner Fruehauf, Ph.D., L.Ac., Founding Professor of the College of Classical Chinese Medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon, and a group of like-minded scholars in China and the West who are committed to transmit the time-honoured science of Eastern medicine as a highly sophisticated and deeply spiritual art form.
- Classical Pearls Clinical Reference Guide - Dr Heiner Fruehauf has prepared an incredibly helpful guide to understanding and using the Classical Pearls formulas. This guide is currently only available as a PDF, as it is being updated and expanded. We will eventually have print copies available. You should have received a copy of the Clinical Reference Guide when your account was activated. If you didn't receive one, or you need an updated copy, simply email us a request to email@example.com.
- Product Support - we offer primarily email support for clinical questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is answered by practitioners who work closely with Dr Heiner Fruehauf and have years of experience using the formulas. Emailed questions will generally be answered within 2 business days (though often sooner). We can occasionally offer phone support as well, but the practitioners at our business office are not always immediately available for questions. If you have an urgent question, we recommend calling us at (503)695-2985. Please note - we cannot offer medical advice to patients or prescribe formulas.